Friday, October 27, 2006

The Dove is Back

In keeping with Scottt's idea of writing the good things, I tought I would make note that at 9:34pm on Friday night, I'm okay. I'm at rest. I'm not panicked. I'm not in turmoil. I'm just plain. The dove is lingering and I'm being very thankful.

I had a dr's appt today that was not so ... helpful? When I told her about the spotting on Wednesday, she seemed more concerned than even I thought was necessary. She did an internal exam right then to see what she could see and upon seeing nothing said that was good news. But still, I am going for what she called a "viability ultrasound" next Friday. Not an emergency one today because I'm not still bleeding, but early anyway because I did at all. "Viability ultrasound" sounded awfully menacing and bleak but oddly after the initial surprise of the visit wore off, I am feeling better than I have in a while. Who can understand these things? Certainly not me.

But there you go. I'm well today. It's noted.

No comments: