Monday, March 03, 2008

Why We Should Babyproof


The photo is a bit underexposed, saying a bit more about the dark, seedy underbelly that is home for young Talia Grace. This photo will probably be used in her tell-all book about being underloved from her very beginnings. Is it bad that I still haven't moved the booze off the shelf though? I keep thinking I'll have new shelving to store it in one of these days, so why bother moving it now?? Poor thing. What will I do if she figures out how to unscrew the tops?

Happily, this photo also means that we are back home after our 2 weeks at Grandma & Poppa's. It was a nice time with them and I think T. is now wondering where all the people are. Good news - in 3 sleeps we'll be with lots of people again when we get to Hawaii with Terry and Chelsea. Jan Q. will be there and of course, our wonderful hosts Pete & Kathy will be there too. Our little extrovert will be in her element!

Scott is finishing up the bathroom and had a helper this week:


The bathroom looks fabulous I think. Well worth the exile. Cute Talia though is a bit dad-crazy after all the separation and wouldn't leave Scott alone while he worked. Would whine any time I moved her away. It was too cute and I do love their sweet little world.

There is probably lots more to write but I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry, so this will have to do for now. More later, unless I'm too busy getting a sunburn on the beach...

A.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm so glad you finally posted! You must have seen me peeking every day... :) I can well imagine how lovely T is with Scott and wanting to be RIGHT by his side. Have a great time in Hawaii and take lots of photos to make us jealous. Sleep and eat well my friend! See you soon(ish). x

coolmama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
coolmama said...

Glad to hear you are home again. Have a wonderful time in Hawaii and tan for all of us!