Wednesday, July 04, 2007

One Month Old


The Johnson Family on July 3, 2007. Young Talia is a month old and both mom and dad can smile. Talia is eating her hands, a favourite pastime of late. The hot weather is perhaps making her a bit cranky, but her cute moments make up for most of the crying parts. As I type, she is with her Dad instead of in her bed because she is prone to inconsolable crying when she discovers herself in bed. Well, completely consolable as long as she is removed from said bed, and we are totally falling for it. Today, we are falling for it. Some days, not so much. We're what's known in the parenting business as "inconsistent". I like to think of it as keeping her on her toes.

Soon, I'll post my rant about the massive gap in Baby Lit about the first 6 weeks and the truth about baby raising advice. Maybe sometime after the first 6 weeks are over and I'm a complete pro.

No comments: