Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Well, the Diaper Bag is Ready

Actually, not so much ready, as here. Sweet Auntie Katie sent a wicked awesome diaper bag that happens to be a great match with the wicked awesome stroller that Mum & Dad bought the Bean. As you'll see by this photo, at the very least we look like we know what we're doing. The reality remains to be seen.



In the meantime, I'm just ... waiting. All systems are go in most meaningful ways except for the part where I go into actual labour. I do have to remember that sooner or later it will have to happen, and maybe not be quite so impatient if it turns out to be more later than sooner. I'll practice that.

Well, brief but to the point I think. Oh, and I did switch out the photo in the last post to better reflect Week 39. The initial photo looked a little too... awful, really. Of course now you get a much better sense of the neck size. Really, I can't win.

Perhaps more later?

1 comment:

saa said...

This is Heidi's mom responding. I read your blogs & was so moved by your "miracle awareness"!
I want to assure you that although the years and ages have their ups & downs, children never cease to be a blessing form the Lord. I was observing to my "baby" who is 31, on his birthday, that it still amazes and thrills me that he was formed in my tummy and born to me, and now is sitting beside me, a man, bearded and mature, with the possibility of having his own family. It's like Scott's reaction to the kicking, that you though was what, preposterous? Of course, it's all absurd in a way, but that's what makes life. Miracles, and absurdities.
And if possible, it just gets better, the love for your children, the volume of caring [worry too, sometimes..]and a lot of sweetness and satisfaction. Then seeing your daughter pregnant, going through what you alreday know about...
Then there are grandchildren!,,Don't get me started!
See you in Aug, I hope with your sweet little bundle,
SAA