Saturday, May 05, 2007

Photo Fun with Brooke

So friend Brooke is a capable gal in all manner of ways but this afternoon's project was photos of the Belly for posterity's sake I suppose. I was a bit reluctant, having mocked this form of self-appreciation by others but darned if I don't just love the results. This is a fun little record of the Bean's pre-natal days and it will be good to remember my body did this.

So following is a little gallery from this afternoon's fun by Photog ExtraOrdinaire, Brooke McAllister.

This first one is Brooke's favourite; we were very brave about being so corny and it even turned out!


Number Two here is a big old laugh-riot. Scott and I have a running bet about how many fire-themed items this child is going to receive. Oh my, I laughed OUTLOUD when I saw this one. I think we'll have to hang it over the crib...


Number three is an old-school photo reference for Shannon, with Eleanor returning to centre-stage of the photo world. Eleanor the Duck has been photographed world-wide and the belly seemed like a great stage for her re-entry to modeling.



The next three are perhaps to be ever known as the Serious Shots. I think I am doing a good job of conveying tired and round.





This is actually the funnier of the fire photos - I guess this one will go over the crib...



Round. Katie asked me what I wanted to photos to say, and I said "round" and sure enough, I got what I wanted...


Turned out the best light was in the bathroom. And for the record, I do spend a lot of time there...

No comments: