Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Eleven Months In


Well, the ear infection seems to be mostly better and the croupy gasping at night I'm assured is nothing to worry about. It's good I like my doctor so much because I've sure seen lots of her.

Today was a play date with Bjorn and Cezanne. Bjorn is about 2 months younger than T. but we're getting to the point where it's a lot less noticeable. I wouldn't say they play well together, but they have yet to seriously injure each other, so that's a good sign. Mostly "play" consists of Talia grabbing whatever her friend has or alternately grabbing at their person and harassing them. Oddly, Bjorn wasn't so keen on all this "play" and found ways to escape his new "friend".

Is it too soon to get her into counselling for being a bully?

Good thing she is cute though. A few pics for your enjoyment. Kate.


1 comment:

Kate said...

She is so lovely. Thanks for the pictures and the post.

Halía enjoyed playing with two babies her age this morning and it made me smile to think of her and T together soon. I´m pleased to hear T is a bit of a bully and demanding of her playmates. I won´t feel so bad when Halía takes her toys and chases after her :)